There are many ways to contribute!
Revenue from ticket sales covers approximately half of Buffalo Choral Arts Society’s expenses for the year. As a non-profit organization, we rely on donations from generous patrons and supporters to maintain our operating budget and pay for music and venue expenses.
BCAS performs four marquee concert events each year in December and late spring. Each year, we offer businesses, organizations and faithful supporters the opportunity to purchase program ads for these concerts. In total, programs are distributed to more than 3,000 potential concert goers.
Every purchase of a full-page ad includes four tickets to your choice of one of our Christmas concert performances or our popular Riviera Theatre show—an $80 value. Half- or quarter-page ads include two tickets.
CLICK HERE to order a program ad online.
Campaign 100 helps BCAS finance specific objectives that enrich our chorus and improve the concert experience for everyone. Each level includes extra benefits and recognition.
- Bronze Donor Level ($25 - $49)—Receive name recognition on our website and in our program
- Silver Donor Level ($50 - $99)—Receive the above PLUS an opportunity to attend an open BCAS rehearsal.
- Gold Donor Level ($100 - $249)—Receive the above PLUS two tickets to either “An Afternoon with Dan Forrest” or “Beatles to Broadway”
- Platinum Donor Level ($250 - $999)—Receive all of the above PLUS PREFERRED SEATING at both of the above concerts
- Performing Arts Donors ($1,000+)—Receive all of the above PLUS an invitation to our Dress Rehearsal WITH Dan Forrest on Saturday, April 25, 2020 AND 2 PREFERRED SEATING TICKETS TO ANY AND ALL REMAINING CONCERTS IN OUR CURRENT 2019-2020 SEASON AND AN INVITATION TO OUR BCAS ANNUAL JUNE PICNIC
Contributions to Campaign 100 are tax-deductible.
CLICK HERE to make your contribution online or call BCAS Board Vice President Gail Leary at 716-947-0176 or 716-435-0176.
We want to thank all of our generous Campaign 100 Donors
When you purchase tickets to our Christmas and Riviera Theatre concert events, you have the opportunity to include a donation at one of our Patron Levels, along with your ticket purchase. Patron Level tickets are available when you purchase tickets on our website or through the box office.
- Benefactor ($200+)—8 tickets total program listing, preferred seating.
- Sponsor ($150+)—6 tickets total program listing, preferred seating.
- Patron ($100+)—4 tickets total program listing, preferred seating.
- Friend ($50+)—2 tickets total program listing, preferred seating.
A Special Thank You to Erie County
Buffalo Choral Arts Society would like thank Erie County and County Executive Mark Poloncarz for their support of cultural organizations in Erie County!
Your Amazon purchases can help support BCAS. Sign up for Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to BCAS.
CLICK HERE to sign up and support Buffalo Choral Arts Society when you shop online!