Over 50 years of musical excellence
Performing a variety of musical genres throughout Western New York
Buffalo Choral Arts Society (BCAS) is a 130-voice auditioned choral ensemble under the direction of David Curtis, who is in his inaugural season with BCAS.
BCAS performs a wide range of musical genres from classical to sacred to Broadway, and its members come from all walks of life. Our diverse performance venues and varied repertoire are the hallmarks of this ensemble.
Partnering with local musicians
Accompanied by talented pianist Robert Hull, BCAS is proud to have shared the spotlight with some of Western New York’s finest soloists and many exemplary artistic organizations, including:
- Ars Nova Musicians Chamber Orchestra
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Erie County Wind Ensemble
- Buffalo Niagara Youth Chorus
- Hamburg High School Concert Chorale
- Cheektowaga Symphony Orchestra
- Westminster Presbyterian Church Choir
- Lancaster High School Concert Choir
Touring nationally and internationally
BCAS has also toured internationally in Austria, Paris, Normandy, Dublin, London, Vienna, Provence, Barcelona, Prague and Quebéc, as well as nationally in Washington, D.C. and, most recently, in New York City for the 2015 July 4th celebration.