Hello, all, it’s crew time again! Sign up with the doodle poll located HERE. Crew is a great way to get familiar with your fellow singers, and in some cases, their spouses! If you are able-bodied and available (or can make yourself available), we can use your help!
Some notes about “able-bodied:”
- all lifting is done in pairs, heaviest borne weight is about 50lbs (piano: pushing, or in the event we have to lift it one wheel at a time over a cable), average is about 30 (risers).
- loading/unloading the truck involves a short ramp at about 30 degrees with an equal amount of push/pull rolling and lifting.
- most church locations involve navigating 1-4 steps while lifting.
- many hands make light work: loading and unloading at our storage site needs 6 people, unloading/setup/strike/loading on location needs at least 8 people.
- Gloves are available for use
Tues Oct 22
strike and store equipment in the church
Saturday Oct 26